COVID-19 Update from Aston Martin Houston
COVID-19 Customer Update: We Are Open!
Our customers’ health and safety are our top priorities. Here at Aston Martin Houston, we are taking the necessary preventative measures to ensure that you and your family stay safe if you need to purchase a vehicle or bring in your current vehicle for service during this time. Currently, as an essential business, our dealership is open for business. We are taking the necessary precautions, and are confident that our dealership is a safe environment because of this. We’re keeping a watchful eye on COVID-19 developments, and will continue to update you via our website during this time.
Preventative Measures We Are Taking
We have taken the necessary precautions to create a safe, healthy environment for our customers, and will continue to apply the preventative measures outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Please read on to learn about the steps we are taking to ensure your safety:
- Cleaning crews are working hard to disinfect our dealerships multiple times a day
- We will increase cleaning on touch-points including door knobs, handles, and countertops
- Hand sanitizer stations can be found throughout our dealership
- We will post guidelines for proper hand-washing techniques in each bathroom
- After each service, service technicians will fully wipe down your vehicle
- We will avoid unnecessary contact like handshakes by using other forms of greeting and following social distancing guidelines
- We will enforce procedures that encourage staff to stay home if they are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone who is feeling unwell
- Staff will be kept up-to-date with any COVID-19 updates to ensure we’re doing our part to minimize its impact
Thank You For Your Support & Patience
We’d like to personally thank each and every customer for their support and patience during this challenging time. If you have any questions or concerns regarding purchasing or servicing a vehicle during this time, please don’t hesitate to contact us online or via phone. If you would like to stay informed on COVID-19 updates or learn more about preventative measures you can take to keep you and your family safe, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.