The Remarkable 2023 Aston Martin DBX707 SUV
There’s nothing like the raw power of an Aston Martin high-performance vehicle like the DBX707 to make one’s presence known on our Houston roads. How fast is the 2023 Aston Martin DBX707 SUV? Is the Aston Martin DBX707 electric? When is the 2023 Aston Martin DBX707 release date? Read below to find the answers.
When is the 2023 Aston Martin DBX707 Release Date?
You’re probably as eager to see this vehicle as we are. When is the 2023 Aston Martin DBX707 release date? You’ll be happy to know that this Aston Martin has already begun production, which means we should be seeing models arrive soon!
The Impressive Performance of the Aston Martin DBX707 SUV
San Antonio drivers should be prepared to light the road on fire when they get behind the wheel of this precision-engineered high-performance vehicle. So, how fast is the Aston Martin DBX707? Well, the Aston Martin DBX707 0-60 mph time is a mere 3.1 seconds.
The rest of the 2023 Aston Martin DBX707 engine specs, like the Aston Martin DBX707 top speed, are just as impressive, making this the fastest SUV on the planet. Take a look for yourself:
2023 Aston Martin DBX707 SUV Engine Specs
- 0-60 mph – 3.1 seconds
- Top speed – 193 miles per hour
- Horsepower – 707 hp
- Torque – 900 lb-ft
Details About the Aston Martin DBX707 Engine
The engine in the Aston Martin DBX707 SUV is built to perform and to transform your Sugarland commute into a thrill. Take a look at the highlights:
- All alloy quad overhead cam, 4.0 liter twin-turbo V8
- Twin “hot-V” mounted turbo chargers
- Front mid-mounted engine with double firewall / bulkhead to cabin
- Compression ratio 8.6:1
- Bore x Stroke: 83mm x 92mm / 3.27″ x 3.62″
- Capacity: 3,982 cm³ / 243 in⁵
- Gasoline direct injection
- Fully catalyzed, straight stainless steel exhaust system with GPF filtration and active valve controlled rear twin outlet muffler
- Dual acoustic engine start (quiet start or sport start)
- Electronically controlled exhaust, with independent exhaust control switch
- Variable 32 valve camshaft timing
- 90 degree V8 closed deck aluminum alloy block with Zirconium alloy 32v heads
- Head mounted, twin charge air water coolers
- Lightweight aluminum forged pistons and connecting rods housed within Nanoslide® arc-sprayed, spectacle-honed bores
- Closed coupled catalytic converters, underfloor mounted gasoline particulate filtration, cylinder deactivation, ECO stop/start and automatic alternator regenerative charge cycle management
Is the Aston Martin DBX707 Electric?
Every automaker nowadays seems to be going electric. Is the Aston Martin DBX707 electric? No, as you can see from the specs above, the DBX707 is fully gas-powered.
Check Out the Aston Martin DBX707 at Aston Martin Houston
You need to get behind the wheel of this car and to feel its raw power. You can do that today at Aston Martin Houston. If you’d like to learn more, you can read about DBX accessories and why the Aston Martin DBX is ideal for families. We’re just down the road from The Woodlands. So, drop by or contact us today.
More from Aston Martin Houston
When you purchase an Aston Martin for your Sugarland and The Woodlands drives, you’re buying more than a car. You’re buying an extension of yourself — a representation of who you are and what you’re capable of. So naturally, you’ll want to express that in hues that make the most sense for you. But every person…
The 2023 Aston Martin DBX707 price is not cheap — and why should it be? When you purchase or lease an Aston Martin in The Woodlands, Katy, San Antonio or Sugarland, you’re not looking for value. You’re looking for performance, sophistication, class, and luxury. You’ll get all the above and so much more with the Aston…
You know and love the Aston Martin DBX luxury performance-oriented SUV. The Aston Martin DBX707 takes everything about it you love and elevates it to a completely new level. One feature that San Antonio drivers like you are bound to love about the DBX707 on Houston area highways is its impressive 0-60 mph run and boundless…